Is your group stressed out?
Book Sue for your next event and receive tools to have a less stressed life!
Proud member of the Toastmasters
- Powerful Women Magazine “Wake Up Your Courage”
- Powerful Women Magazine “‘A’ is for Art, ‘T’ is for Technology”
- Executive Lifetyles Magazine “Is Work Life Balance a Fraud?”
- Executive Lifestyles Magazine “The Deliciousness of Work-Life Balance”
- Executive Lifestyles Magazine “Priming for Work-Life Balance“
- Executive Lifestyles Magazine “Primed and Pumped for Work-Life Balance; There are still More Answers”
- Interview with Keith Carlson & Kevin Ross on RNFMRADIO.com
- The Empowerment Show with Melissa Heisler
- Power Women Magazine
- Interview with RN/FM Radio
- A Kick Start in Life After Breast Cancer Recovery
- Accomplish Radio with Darlene Willman
- Creating Your New Story: A workshop of staying in thriving mode
- Women in Transition: Unleash Your Potential with Smarts, Style, and Social Media. Danville, CA, a collaborative workshop with C2 Style, What’s for Work?, and Social Media by Design
- Women in Transition: Unleash Your Potential with Smarts and Style, Danville, CA,a collaborative workshop with Carolyn Rovner of C2 Style, and Teri Hockett of What’s for Work?
- Women in Transition: Unleash Your Potential with Smarts and Style, with Carolyn Rovner of C2Style, Teri Hockett of What’s for Work?, Mary Knippel of Your Writing Mentor and Julia Glyde as Emcee
- Guest speaker for East Bay Savvy Women, Lafayette, CA
- Having it All Your Way, 8 Levels of a Choice Filled Life Workshop, Walnut Creek CA, September 2014
- Guest Speaker Meetup, Women Gather, Sue Bock speaking about “Having it All Your Way,” San Ramon, CA, March 13, 2015
- Guest Speaker, “Lighten Up! 2015” Conference A Powerful supportive women’s Conference. Sue Bock speaking about, “The Power of Forgiveness,” Pleasanton, CA,March 21 & 22, 2015
- Guest Speaker, San Ramon Valley Rotary, Danville, CA April 5, 2017, “Express Your Stress.”