Stressful Life? Trust Transition Coaching for
Professional Women with Sue Bock
Women’s life transitions dilemma
Life transitions are a challenge for all of us. For women it can be especially challenging with all the changes in our lives. Kids are leaving home; ailing parents add time in doctor offices, kids that are at home keep you busier than ever, and all the while work is requiring more and more of your time. Speaking woman to woman through years of experience, I have some secrets to make your transitions easier.
Do you find your current transition has…
* Your work-life balance way out of whack, it stresses you out, and all you want to do is throw your hands up and just walk away (maybe run is a better word)?
* Changed because of pre-menopause or menopause and this puts a strain on your self-image, your relationships with yourself and others, and even the thought of putting on a swimsuit, depresses you into inaction. How fair is that?
* Made you feel like you’ve lost your step. Life has changed around you, but you still feel the same. The kids are gone and you have a new found freedom that takes adjustment. Now what?
* A nagging inner voice trying to tell you, you’re old, you have no place in life any more, and you don’t matter. Does that sound familiar?
These are just some of the feelings that get in your way of living your life courageously. At any given moment in my 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, and now in my 50’s, I have experienced these feelings. This is why I feel working with women like you is an honor.
Coach Sue discovered…
Long before I heard of coaching, it was part of my patient care for 20 years as a nurse. I just didn’t know it. Leadership and coach training with certification from one of the leading coaching schools in the world led me in another direction of helping people. I know what it feels like to be dis-empowered. I’ve known pain and I’ve known celebration. Community is available to us all when you ask for it. Asking for what I need increases my community and strengthens my relationships. This translates into secrets and tips that will help you.
Life transition clients receive…
Expertise, experience, and partnership, creating a safe place to live your life’s adventure courageously. My specialized attention for your current life transition is to encourage full permission to move beyond your inner strength, where I stand by your side to support you through any rough patches, to a place of peace of mind and happiness.
* I help you claim your power and thrive in your relationships including the one with yourself. I know how to support you while you figure that out.
* I help you move past your self-doubts. Once we’ve moved past your self-doubts you will meet your goals and find your leader within.
* I give you objective feedback, and help you create solid plans. In the end, you will see the difference between where you are now and where you end up.
* I will partner with you to dig deep enough to find your hidden gifts and talents unique to you. You will discover that these gifts and talents will then be easily accessible whenever you want or need them.
Being human puts us in a place of vulnerability and actually in a place of commonality and community with others. When you feel you have something in common with others the feeling of hopelessness lessens. Our typical coaching sessions are conversations about living courageously and who you want to be. You are in good company because others would appreciate the courage you are showing today by visiting this website.
Are you ready to take your first step to work through your transition? Are you ready to see a better future? Are you ready to begin the process of feeling fulfilled and balanced? Are you ready to be courageous and find your own version of adventure? I’ve prepared a report of 3 steps you can take today to move toward who you want to be. In the resource find out what it takes to get a sense of well being, create a vision, and build your support team